Have you seen the trailer of “Lust Stories”? It’s a movie that will release on Netflix on 15th June, 2018. If you haven’t I suggest you do, Its got everything it takes for a movie to lure an audience!
Here are my top 5 reasons, why #LustStories is going to be epic!
- Stellar Cast – Run through the promo and it’s literally a star per minute video. Bhumi Pednekar, Manisha Koirala, Sanjay Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Kiara Advani, Radhika Apte, Neha Dhupia, Jaideep Ahlawat (Of Raazi Fame) and it’s even got Akash Thosar (Of Sairaat Fame). This is a Cast Explosion and will be a performance blast!
- Fantasising House Help – As strange and awkward as that may sound, let’s face it, you do have male friends who either have confessed or have actually gone ahead and done the deed, with the domestic help. Bhumi Pednekar plays the role of the house help and has a torrid affair with the “Bhaiyya” of the house played by Neil Bhoopalam. The sound of it is hilarious and this story boldly goes where no story has gone before! LOL!
- Horny Housewife Syndrome – Kiara Advani, im assuming, is a newly wed who has a voracious sexual appetite which her husband is unable to meet. Unfortunately for this story, #VeereDiWedding has already covered the girl masturbating infront of grandmother scene. But Here it seems like she’s exposed to the whole household AND Husband! ROFL!
- I Want us to be Penguins – I was 19 when I had heard this fact about penguins – They are monogamous and love is what gets them through the extreme weather conditions. I had laughed so hard when i had heard it the first time and I’m laughing all over again, after I see Radhika Apte hear the same dialogue! I love how the trailer ends with Akash Thosar promising to leave everything for Radhika Apte and she’s all like, “Ehh Paagal Hai Kya? Shaadi Shuda hoon main!” Hahahahaha!
- Music – there’s this song thats constantly playing in the back, blame my lack of knowledge, but I’m not sure if it’s original or a cover. So if you know, let me know. It’s beautiful, it brings the much needed pace to the trailer and I’m definitely in love with the song!
This is Netflix’s second original Hindi Film. the first was Love per square foot with Kiara and Vicky and these brought life to my TV screen! They’re in this together too, almost as a continuation to what happened after the wedding!
Can’t wait for 15th of June – where 4 of my favourite directors bring to us stories of the India I Live! 🙂 You can watch it too on Netflix!